The original Full Spectrum product; our high CBD, smokable hemp flower offers the whole plant experience, as well as a great method to unwind and de-stress. For our newest offering, we have infused our premium hemp flowers with Δ8 THC, allowing for the benefits of both the CBD and Δ8 THC to work together for you!
Smoking hemp flower is the fastest and most effective delivery method to get the full spectrum of cannabinoids into your system. When inhaled, smokable CBD Hemp flower makes direct contact with the lungs, and goes straight into the bloodstream. Smoking hemp is a great way to calm your body and ease your mind quickly, instead of waiting to feel the effects. In addition to the CBD benefits, Δ8 THC helps reduce nausea, stimulate appetite, and provide additional analgesic benefits. For people that deal with anxiety caused from the use of Δ9 THC products, Δ8 THC does not create the same feeling, no matter whether it is a sativa, hybrid, or Indica. Smoking hemp flower is one of the most natural ways to experience the healing benefits of the plant.
Our premium hemp flower is grown locally. We offer a variety of cultivars, locally sourced from right here in the Appalachian Mountains; to ensure quality, we monitor everything from growing to processing.
Our Δ8 Infused Premium Pre-rolls are available in the following smokable strain options:
- Sour Space Candy (70/30 Sativa)- 31% D8! Our genetics have shown that Sour Space Candy can help uplift and energize you. Sour Space Candy tastes fruity and herbal, containing large amounts of the terpenes Terpinolene and Myrcene. Myrcene has shown anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects and terpinolene boasts anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits. This strain is comprised of 8.5% CBD content as well as 31% Delta 8! Our staff recommends this as a day-time smoke; perfect for a busy day around the house.
- Bubba Kush (90/10 Indica)- 10+% D8! Our Bubba Kush strain is hot off the farm and sure to be one of your new favorites! Our genetics show that it is a heavy Indica, with 11 % CBD and 10 % Delta 8, making it the perfect way to unwind after a long day. Ease your body with Bubba Kush’s tranquil, relaxing effects while your mind is soothed with dreamy euphoria! Bubba Kush is high in Caryophyllene giving it a spicy and warm taste and scent. Did you know that caryophyllene is the only terpene that can bind to receptors in the Endocannabinoid system? It has a great affinity for CB2 receptors making it a powerful anti-inflammatory! So if you are looking for something to ease your aches and pains and calm your mind then our staff suggests you look no further than our new Bubba Kush strain.
- Cherry Cheesecake (55/45 Hybrid I)- Cultivated within our Appalachian Mountains, Cherry Cheesecake is one of the newest strains to come from the 2020 growing season! As a cross of GDP, Durban Poison, and Kimbo Kush, this strain is great for pain relief, clarity, and nausea control. While it leans more indica genetically, the large amount of Terpinolene creates a slight energetic feeling. If you want to talk someone’s ear off, this strain will help you out, no question! Flavor wise, this strain does have a piney and citrus profile, with a sweet afternote. We recommend this strain as a daytime smoke, perfect to allow you to finish your day without crashing out.
- Cookies (60/40 Hybrid I)– Cultivated within our Appalachian Mountains, our Cookies is one of the newest strains to come from the 2020 growing season! As a cross of Durban Poison, and OG Kush, this strain is great for relaxation, nausea control, and a sense of well being. As an indica dominant genetic, the large amounts of Myrcene and Humulene help create a deep, body relaxation. If you consume too much, this strain will help you get a great night’s rest! Flavor wise, this strain does have a hoppy and fruity profile, with an earthy afternote. We recommend this strain as a evening smoke, prefect to allow you to relax and release the stress of the day.
- More options coming soon!
Check out our other smokable hemp flower options here!